Publication of 2020 Annual Report and 2021 Notice of AGM and class meetings
Antofagasta plc (the "Company") has today posted its 2020 Annual Report and Financial Statements and notice of the Annual General Meeting and class meetings of the Company (the "2021 Notice of AGM and Class Meetings") to shareholders.
The 2020 Annual Report and Financial Statements, which were approved by the Board of Directors on 15 March 2021, constitute the Company’s statutory accounts for the purposes of section 434 of the Companies Act 2006 and the Annual Financial Report for the purposes of DTR 4.1.
The Annual General Meeting will be held at the Company’s offices at Cleveland House, 33 King Street, London SW1Y 6RJ on 12 May 2021 from 2 p.m. Separate meetings of the ordinary shareholders and preference shareholders (the “Class Meetings”) will follow directly after the Annual General Meeting.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Board anticipate that the meetings will go ahead as planned but that shareholders will not be able to attend in person. A separate RNS announcement, including details for remote engagement, will be published today in relation to these arrangements.
In compliance with LR 9.6.1, the Company has submitted to the Financial Conduct Authority each of the following documents:
- 2020 Annual Report and Financial Statements
- 2021 Notice of AGM and Class Meetings
- Letter to Shareholders regarding Arrangements for the Annual General Meeting and Class Meetings, which is supplementary to, and must be read in conjunction with, the 2021 Notice of AGM and Class Meetings.
- Form of Proxy for Ordinary Shareholders for Annual General Meeting
- Form of Proxy for Preference Shareholders for Annual General Meeting
- Form of Proxy for Ordinary Shareholders for Class Meeting
- Form of Proxy for Preference Shareholders for Class Meeting
- Letter to Shareholders regarding Electronic Communications
These documents will shortly be available for inspection via the National Storage Mechanism, https://data.fca.org.uk/#/nsm/nationalstoragemechanism
Click the link below to download the announcement in full.Download PDF (780KB)