Antofagasta Capital Markets Day tomorrow
Antofagasta (the “Company”) will be hosting a virtual capital markets event for investors and analysts, on Tuesday 14 December 2021, to provide an update on the operating, financial and ESG performance of the Company and to discuss its growth opportunities.
The event will be hosted by Iván Arriagada, Chief Executive Officer, and will include presentations from Antofagasta’s senior management team followed by a Q&A session.
The event will commence at 2pm GMT on Tuesday 14 December 2021.
Key highlights to be presented will be:
- An update on operating, financial and ESG performance
- A focus on embedded growth options
- New technology and innovation, including the Company's proprietary primary sulphide leach technology, which is currently under development
- A fireside chat with Andrés Velasco, a former Finance Minister of Chile and current Dean of the School of Public Policy at the London School of Economics
- Virtual site tour of Los Pelambres from the pit to the port
- Ask the management - a live Q&A session
Please register for the event at:
Following the presentations, participants are asked to remain on the webcast in listen only mode for the Q&A session. For those investors and/or analysts wishing to ask questions, please use the separate dial-in numbers below to ask your question:
Confirmation Code: 8269020
Location Phone Number
Canada +1 647 794 1825
Chile 123 0020 6712
United Kingdom +44 (0)330 336 9424
United States +1 646-828-8143
North America 800-263-0877
The slides used in the presentation will be available on the Company’s website (www.antofagasta.co.uk) from 1.30pm GMT and the replay of the webcast will be available shortly after the end of the event.
Investors – London
Andrew Lindsay email@example.com
Rosario Orchard firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone +44 20 7808 0988
Media – London
Carole Cable email@example.com
Telephone +44 20 7404 5959
Media – Santiago
Pablo Orozco firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolina Pica email@example.com
Telephone +56 2 2798 7000Download PDF (78KB)