Publication of 2019 Annual Report and 2020 Notice of Annual General Meeting
Antofagasta plc (the "Company") will today post its 2019 Annual Report and Financial Statements and notice of the Annual General Meeting of the Company (the "2020 AGM Notice") to shareholders.
The 2019 Annual Report and Financial Statements, which were approved by the Board of Directors on 16 March 2020, constitute the Company’s statutory accounts for the purposes of section 434 of the Companies Act 2006 and the Annual Financial Report for the purposes of DTR 4.1.
The Annual General Meeting will be held at the Company’s offices at Cleveland House, 33 King Street, London SW1Y 6RJ on 20 May 2020 from 10 a.m. Due to the impact of COVID-19, the Board anticipate that the meeting will go ahead but that shareholders will not be able to attend in person.
A separate RNS announcement will be published today in relation to these arrangements. In compliance with LR 9.6.1, the Company has submitted to the Financial Conduct Authority each of the following documents:
- 2019 Annual Report and Financial Statements
- 2020 AGM Notice
- Letter to Shareholders regarding Arrangements for the Annual General Meeting, which is supplementary to, and must be read in conjunction with, the 2020 AGM Notice.
- Form of Proxy for Ordinary Shareholders for Annual General Meeting
- Form of Proxy for Preference Shareholders for Annual General Meeting
- Letter to Shareholders regarding Electronic Communications
These documents will shortly be available for inspection via the National Storage Mechanism:
Click the link below to download the announcement in full.Download PDF (337KB)